Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Very Special News

So there's a good news I have to convey. I have been away from my blog in the past but now it won't happen hopefully. And yes, so today was just another day and I called my publisher to know about the pre-order for my book and he said that they came yesterday and I was like 'OMG! How could I miss it?'
I searched it instantly and found my book on pre-order at HomeShop 18, Amegabooks, BookAdda and Infibeam. It will be on Flipkart very soon.

In the meantime if you wish to order my copy, you may try any of the following links:

HomeShop18

Infibeam

BookAdda

AmegaBooks

I hope you guys are going to like it.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats Harshi... ordering it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton Sathish
      :D :D
      I am really delighted to know that your ordering it :)

      Delete
  2. Thats a great news Harshi.. congrats dear ..gold bless!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Niesha
      :)
      U shall find ur name in my book :D

      Delete
  3. great news...congratulations...ordered one for me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Uncle..Your immense support made this happen :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats Harshita! So happy for u.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Megha :) :)

      I am sorry I've been a lil away from ur blog as well, this won't happen now onwards.

      Delete

Please drop in your comments :)