Monday, April 8, 2013

Six Things That Made Me Happy Today # 2



1. A cup of chai and mathri with my new set of friends was simply amazing as the saying goes the big joys of life lay in small things.

2. I never knew there would be so many supporters for my novel. I am glad to get such a positive response in my network with so many people pre-ordering my book. (If you wish, you may order your book here )

3. I was getting really late in the morning and was almost 20 steps away when the bus started off but the kind driver waited for me even though everyone had been shouting to start the bus.

4. I had been since long craving for some good chicken, I finally had it (here I go again with the foodie details) :D

5. I cleaned up my room today and cleared all the mess lying round, the place looks quite better now :D

6. Even though my work wasn't upto the mark, Ma'am didn't say anything to me :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know Harshi.. there are so many supporters. You deserve it dear <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Niesha..I am so overwhelmed with the amazing response I've been getting from everyone :) A special thanks to you as well.

      Delete

Please drop in your comments :)