Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Awards..Awards..Awards :D

Ahhh! With great pleasure I would like to inform you guys that my blog has received yet another blog award..err..well not just one, there are two awards :D

One Lovely blog Award

and

Laine Blogger Award



And they have been presented by none other than Neisha, a regular reader of my posts and an amazing blogger herself. Do have a look at Neisha's work here. Thanks a ton Neisha..loads of love to you from my side.

Uh..so I need to pass on this award to some bloggers as well. Here I go:

Laine Blogger Award




One Lovely Blog Award

Gautam (This is your birthday gift :D )



Happy Reading to all my readers and Best Wishes to all the winners :)
Take Care

10 comments:

  1. Thanks a ton Harshita and Neisha. Good to know that I have got readers for my tiny blog in the huge galaxy of blogosphere. A deep thanks for the support. This is the first award I got for blogging I guess, and yes, it is really a Birthday gift. :)
    Thank You once again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleasure indeed!
      And you are a great book reviewer Gautam..keep up the good work :)

      Delete
    2. :)
      Thnq MA'AM...
      It's like an elation to me...
      you awarded me...:D :D :D

      Delete
  2. Congrats Harshita..:)

    and thank you for your sweet words!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Harshita!!! And thanks for considering me for the award :)

    ReplyDelete

Please drop in your comments :)